1. Education: Degree in Engineering and or Degree in Food Technology(Essential); Master in Business Administration(Desired)
2. Experience: Maintenance management experience is mandatory; Understanding of preventive, predictive maintenance and condition monitoring; Spare part management experience; Manufacturing experience ideally food/liquid (beverages, dairy products); International exposure
3. Computer Knowledge: Ms office, SAP
4. Languages required to be known:English(Essential) ; Arabic, French, German(Desired)
5. Legally required skills: Locally or International driving license
Purpose and Scope
Lead and develop the Technical Team in the Cluster. Manage the Technical Service function. Support other functional areas to deliver service to both internal and external clients. Be responsible for the planning as well as continuous improvement of the Technical Services function in the Cluster.
Reports to Head of Cluster. Functional Reports to Technical Director
Customer visits for technical check up & communication with customer (Technical Manager, Production Manager,and Maintenance Manager) together with Cluster Heads and Technical Manager.
Insure that preventive maintenance activities, including spare parts organization are planned.
Planning of labour in the Cluster (preventive maintenance, projects and training) in cooperation with Technical Managers.
Insure spare part stock keeping is managed according to the guidelines./p>
Coordination of the labour for the service agreements..
Coordination of installation projects in cooperation with Project Managers and Installation Manager.
Support and assist Country Technical Managers (knowhow exchange and training).
Insure the administration of service reports, meeting reports, maintenance lists, Technical Managers check list and to do list is followed-up.
Coordinate customer complaints in cooperation with the Cluster Quality Manager, decide about required action and make sure complaints are closed.
Controlling on warranty claims in cooperation with CBOB Dubai office.
Weekly and monthly reporting to Technical Director and Cluster Head
Preparation of budget, strategic planning and forecasts.
Support during the presales phase for projects.
Realization of projects in cooperation with Project Manager and Installation Manager.
Implement the Service Strategy in the Cluster
Leading and support of further development of Cluster Service staff
Implementation and improvement of all Services Processes, according to defined standards
Securing a high customer satisfaction, considering the internal Service targets.
Location: South Africa
If you would like to apply for this position, please feel free to send your English CV to email@example.com with the mention “Cluster Technical Manager” in the email title.