1. Education: Bachelors of Engineering
2. Experience: 10-15 years of exp in manufacturing (engineering/food products) industry (Essential) ; Experience in packaging industry (Desired)
3. Computer Knowledge: Ms office(Essential); SAP (Desired)
4. Languages required to be known:English(Essential) ; French, German, Arabic(Desired)
5. Legally required skills: International or locally registered Driving License
Purpose and Scope
Secure an optimal service quality, considering customer and requirements (quality, costs, performance)
Responsible for the Hot line for service.
Co-ordination of the service planning (customer results, maintenance, invest planning, personnel planning).
Manager the Service personnel (back office / field service).
Co-ordinate the training plan with the Technical Administration Manager.
Manage the “must” and “improvement” modifications.
Keep technical staff updated when new processes/procedures are implemented.
Support the Technical Director.