1. Bachelor degree in engineering with minimum 8 yrs experience.
2. Achieve plan KPI’s and drive continous improvement.
3. Provides day to day technical advise to operation & maintenance.
4. Ensure the application of engineering standards and the equipment statutory compliance.5. Maintain EHS compliance with all applicable regulations.
6. Develop technical competencies in technicians supervisor and operators.
6. Ensure global smelting process effectiveness by working closely with other departments technical team and operations.