1. Minimum BSc in Industrial Safety relevant to engineering discipline from a recognized institute or university.
2. Possess safety professional certification such as OSHA, NEBOSH Certificate or NSC Advanced Certificate Ten (6) years’ experience in delivering industrial safety training and facilitating workshop is preferred.
3. Hands-on experience in industrial safety management and oil / gas plants operation and/or petrochemical industry would be beneficial.
4. Expertise in process hazard analysis, Emergency, response program, risk communication, risk assessment, qualitative / quantitative & Hazard communication.
5. Familiarity with industrial Safety products and requirements.
6. Experience with instructional program which incorporate blended – learning or simulations.
7. Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills. Fluency in English language with computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.