Bachelor‘s degree or higher, majored in petroleum or chemical engineering.
Requirements On Professional background:
1. More than five (5) year / fifteen (15) year pre-commissioning & commissioning
experiences in the related fields that will be charged
2. Good Commands in English (Speaking and Written skill)
3. High quality written skills for customized operation manual or procedures, NOM,
Operation Instruction, Document Preparation (Superintendents & Commissioning
Engineers) based on deep knowledge and qualified technical skills
4. Enough operation experience and troubleshooting skill in the related plants
5. Enough work experiences in global EPC contract projects for oil refinery or gas plants
6. Good Team Player and passion to the work
7. Leadership to manage his crew and set up working plan and manpower mobilization.
1. commissioning superintendent to com. Mgr
2. commissioning engineer (partial) to com. Mgr / his superintendent
1. other disciplines within the Pre-commissioning team
2. other disciplines in Construction team
• All the activities for Pre-Commissioning, and support for Commissioning, and Initial Start-up,
• Preservation activities in his units
• Atmospheric Distillation (Partial Modification and Revamping)
• Hydrogen Reformers & Hydrogen Production Unit
• Amine Recovery Unit
• Sour Water (in other word, acidic water sweetening unit) Treatment Unit
• Sulfur Recovery Unit
• Storage Tanks
• The other Units.
Venezuela, Puerto la Cruz.
If you would like to apply for this position, please feel free to send your detailed English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the mention of the position in the email title.