1. Availability to work abroad: Kazakhstan/China;
2. University studies in Industrial Mechanics;
3. Professional experience in the Mechanical field – at least 4 years; Professional experience in a position of Mechanical Supervisor – at least 3 years;
4. Knowledge of legislation and norms that apply in the mechanical industry;
5. English – upper intermediate level; Russian – would be an advantage;
6. PC Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) – medium level.
1. Studies the engineering documentation and makes remarks according to his area of technical expertise in order to make sure that the project complies with the actual site situation.
2. Prepares the necessary technical documentation so that the procurement team will select the adequate external services providers:
– Based on the execution documentation draws up the technical tender documentation including the list of activities required for the process of contracting;
– Evaluates the received services offers and delivers the technical evaluation report in order to contract external services.
3. Prepares execution graphics and estimates costs of work execution in order to monitor the sequence of activities established in the project:
– Monitors work progress and regularly updates work schedules together with the planning responsible, and delivers periodic reports in order to verify if the activities are in line with the established deadline and standards.
– Evaluate changes that are requested, or might be determined by the site constraints.
4. Coordinates the activities of quality control for the works, in line with project`s objectives, law, the standards in force, including the health and safety rules:
– Requests at the beginning of the project all the materials required in accordance with the documentation, in order to start the activities as well as for the unexpected situations that may appear during the execution of works;
– Verifies and signs the handover certificates for the requested materials and equipment;
– Verifies and signs the documentation and certificates made during the process of supervision and the quality control of works, in determined phases, proving that verification were made and the results are in accordance with the acceptance criteria;
– Reports to the Project Manager the progress of works and notifies upon the risk of non-compliance with deadlines, quality and HSE norms and budget limits, and proposes corrective actions;
– Daily reports the work status on site, highlighting important/relevant issues, non-compliance, deviations, changes that might be required, milestones achievement, etc.
– Resolves the conflicts arising due to non-compliance from the providers in which concerns contractual obligations;
– Participates in the reception of works in accordance with the procedures, in order to verify the correspondence between requirements and what has been achieved as well as the accompanying documents.