1. Availability to work abroad: Kazakhstan/China;
2. University Degree in Chemical Technology/Engineering;
3. Professional experience: at least 8 years in design activity; Professional experience: at least 4 years in a position of Process Design Engineer;
4. Knowledge of programs/software specific in this field (Unisim, Hysis) represents an advantage; Knowledge of legislation and regulations specific for this domain.
5. English: Advanced level; Russian – would be an advantage;
6. PC Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) – medium level.
1. Coordinates the activities related to preparing the design documentation by his/ hers team or by subcontractors.
2. Performs technical evaluations on his area of expertise, together with his team members.
3. Analyses, verifies the correctness of the technical solutions and provides specialized technical support in order to define the projects` objectives and the necessary activities for the implementation of the project.
4. Performs case analyses and proposes technical solutions for the implementation of the investment projects.
5. Elaborates design themes and technical documentation for tenders in order to contract providers for design works and participates in the evaluation of the received offers from the technical point of view:
– clarifies all technical aspects related to the tenders;
– establishes the technical criteria of evaluating design offers.
6. Prepares technical design documentation at various stages (study, basic engineering, detail engineering):
– elaborates PFD’s, P&ID’s and data sheets for process equipment;
– prepares technical documentation specific for process design;
– performs technical expertise, case analyses and proposals for technical – solutions for the implementation of investment projects.
7. Elaborates specific themes for the other design specialties.
8. Verifies and approves technical design documentation together with project team members.
9. Ensures compliance of his own works, and that of the external providers, with the related contracts, norms, rules, regulations and standards in force, as well as the deadlines for the preparation of documentation.
10. Ensures specialized technical assistance for the execution of the designed industrial objectives.
11. When necessary, provides his specific engineering and technical support for solving problems regarding the preparation of technical design documentation.
12. Stays informed regarding the novelties from his area of expertise by consulting the specialized media, contracting of specialized firms, collaboration with the specialized department in the company with a view to improve the level of knowledge in his field of activity.