1. University degree in Engineering;
2. Relevant and proven experience in project management (for industrial projects) and knowledge of planning;PMP certification is a plus;
3. At least 7 years experience of working in EPC projects, out of which minimum 4 years experience in coordinating industrial projects, highly preferable within oil & gas or energy field;
4. Very good knowledge of English language , knowledge of Russian is an advantage;
5. Advanced MS Office skills, knowledge of “Primavera” software is an advantage;
6. Very good planning and organizational skills; Very good communication skills; Ability to work with teams and independently on projects; Leader profile – very good coordination skills team; Must have the ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment; must be able to be multitasking;
7. Availability to work abroad: Kazakhstan/China;
8. Driving license.
1. Manage the project team, plan, coordinate, control and monitor the full implementation of a project in order to meet the contractual obligations.
2. Develop and monitor the project for reaching the contractual requirements:
- Lead the tendering process (starting from proposals, up to selecting the subcontractors);
- Coordinate the preparation of necessary documents for concluding the contracts with subcontractors;
- Participate in analysis and validation of the offers for the goods and services;
- Monitor technical, economic, administrative activities during the execution of the project, issue resolution and corrective measures and monitor its implementation;
- Preparing the activity progress reports;
- Participate in inspections and receptions from suppliers and subcontractors according to the requirements;
- Monitor the activity of the site by site manager reports, keeping permanent contact with subcontractors;
- Organize receipts on completion / handing of works;
- Check the technical and economical reports;
- Approve the status of works of the performed works and the invoice for the services and goods related with project;
3. Coordinate the budget of the project; develop and coordinate the budget for any other work field that might interfere with the initial plan.
4. Coordinate the accurately implementation of the informational and decision management system, used throughout the Company and make suggestions for its improvement;
5. Coordinate and evaluate project human resources team;