1. Education: Bachelor Degree
2. Experience: 3 Years or more in Manufacturing Oracle applications including: scheduling, BOM, MRP, etc. Functional operating experience in large organizations, preferably FMCG
3. Languages required to be known: Communication skills in English is a must. Arabic Bilingual is a plus.
4. Knowledge in other ERP Oracle suite applications is a plus
5. Must possess an analytical mind with the ability and motivation to challenge, question and improve results.
6. Relocation is considerate.
7. Energetic and flexible in his approach to working hours, which will be unpredictable and on occasions demanding.
Purpose and Scope
The Production Implementation Manager will be responsible to coordinate and support all implementation and after implementation of Production and Manufacturing management systems.
1. Manage the implementation of Make to Store Systems
a. Assisting/responding to the production team day-to-day system related requirements and attending to improve the processes facilitating the mission.
b. Support end users on the system ensuring the end user is constantly aware of new functionalities and use the system efficiently.
c. Track/monitor daily the efficiency of day activity cycle and coordinate on issues pending to resolve.
d. Update/execute production day-to-day requests (official procedural forms) on the back office.
e. Establish a logging system for day-to-day front/back ends activity issues.
f. Develop project plans, assign tasks and follow up to ensure timely completion.
g. Update ERP manger on the implementation status and ask for assistance when needed to ensure successful/timely implementation.
2. Change Management
a. Perform business process analysis & produce a recommended business process:
– Gain a thorough understanding of existing processes and procedures
– Work closely with the HR/Finance/Sales/supply chain teams
– Work closely with the HRMS/Finance/Sales/Supply Chain implementation managers
– Contribute in defining the company policies, processes and procedures.
– Develop/maintain processes/procedures for Supply Chain policies and procedures documentation.
b. Play a leading role in introducing change management:
– Educate the management on the needs & benefits of process improvements.
– Secure management sponsorship for change management.
– Work as a key member within the functional team to apply/maintain the changes.
c. Train Managers / Functional Leaders:
– Educate managers/functional leaders to sue the information to help in building the business, screening opportunities, etc
d. Train end users on the system:
– Ensure end users are constantly aware of new functionality and use the system efficiently through regular trainings including front tools and Back Office application.
3. Provide Day to Day support on the System
a. Support end user on issues
b. Report application bugs to Database administrator
Location: Saudi Arabia
If you would like to apply for this position, please feel free to send your English CV to email@example.com with the mention Production Implementation Manager in the email title.