1. Education: Preferably Mechanical / Electrical Engineering degree from a reputed university
2. Experience: 10+ years of solid project management experience in 3 piece / 2 piece Can manufacturing is a MUST
3. Languages required to be known: Strong communicator and fluency in English & Arabic
4. Skilled at interacting with all levels in the organization.
5. Demand and delivers high quality work through attention to detail.
6. Drive for results – energy and impact.
7. Tactful and able to manage the business dynamics.
8. Mature and impactful – able to manage the job in question assertively yet diplomatically.
Purpose and Scope
Support the Management by analyzing, coordinating and managing CAPEX-related industrial projects (Mechanical, Electrical etc). He will conduct feasibility studies on projects and carry out assignments delegated by the department head.
Prepare executive summaries to accelerate decision making on all projects given to the job holder by general management.
Performs analysis and identify the priorities and goals to deliver the AOP.
Prepare RFQ, identify vendors and send RFQ, compare and recommend the most effective and appropriate vendor to carry out the related project./p>
Conduct suitable feasibility studies and present his findings and recommendations to the department head.
Issue timetables for project implementation and ensure timely execution and more importantly within the budgets allocated.
Oversees all industrial projects and installation activities (i.e. lines and support equipments & facilities) from contract signing to project hand-over.
Take necessary actions to ensure high quality workmanship by contractors and abiding with contract provisions and order.
Proactively support the heads of departments by addressing specific requirements in their Capex projects (equipment specifications and getting quotations) via coordination with management.
Complete project supervision and weekly updates to ensure that the contractors are adhering to their respective scope of work at all times.
Monitors the progress of the project to ensure that implementation is according to agreed specification and timeframes. Proposes or take the appropriate corrective measures in case of deviation.
Presents fortnightly status reports to department head.
In conjunction with inputs received from department head, assume the responsibility to get all necessary approvals from governmental / non governmental authorities by liaising with GRS Manager.
Ensure that a full-bodied system and procedures (in line with ISO) are in place for e.g. an approved vendor to enable quality is not compromised.
Location: Saudi Arabia
If you would like to apply for this position, please feel free to send your English CV to email@example.com with the mention Project Manager CMP in the email title.